| Starting my weight loss journey |
So, today, I joined Weight Watchers. I went to my first meeting in Danvers. Got weighed in. Stayed for a workshop with Jill. The talk was about eating out of boredom.
- When was the last time you ate out of boredom? -- the night before.
- What can you do to avoid eating out of boredom? -- brush your teeth, set an early bedtime routine that starts with brushing and flossing and washing your face and putting on pj's right after dinner rather than waiting until you go to bed. Good idea. But what about afternoon boredom eating? Maybe take a walk around the block? Do a puzzle?
After the workshop, I stayed and learned more about the new points system and the 0 point foods. Food planning ideas - making meals of all non-point foods. Using the WW app to track food and to figure out the points in a food choice. Jill stressed logging everything that you put in your mouth and being honest about it.
When I left, I stopped in Market Basket and got some low point foods and made a dinner choice (eggplant stacks that I saw on Lydia's kitchen this morning). I came home and read the material I received and downloaded the app. I logged my food, put on my Fitbit, synced it with my WW app. Here we go.
Comments
Post a Comment